This is such a quick and easy recipe and Oh so tasty!
It doesn’t look pretty, but it is so good, especially with some homemade bread to go with it.
This is my recipe for the two of us. It is enough for one hearty eater and one moderate, with leftovers for the next night.
- 1/2 lb ground meat, lightly browned, I used chicken for a leaner meal
- 1/2 Onion, chopped and sauteed
- 1/2 Small Cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Rice, I use Jasmine Rice
- 1 Jar of Sweet Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1 Jar of water
- Salt, Pepper and a touch of garlic to taste
- Dump this all into the pot and give it a stir. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Serve with fresh bread or biscuits.
I hope you enjoy this as much as we do.