This is a recipe I have made before and found it wonderfully delicious! It makes a marvelous, refreshing summer drink. You can serve it over crushed ice or mix it in to ginger ale, tonic water or soda water. For a grown up drink you can mix it with Mix Party Wine Cocktail Raspberry or their Sparkling Wine, like Bubbles (Rose) that contains real edible 24 carat gold flakes.
This particular version has an added extra zing using Mix Party Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar, instead of regular. I hope you enjoy trying this out. Watch for a great giveaway coming soon with Mix Party!
- 4 cups of ripe raspberries
- 2 cups of cider vinegar **
- Sugar to taste. Start small and add to your sweet tooth
- Can of Tonic Water
- Mint Leaves or a couple of Whole Raspberries
- Use an Enamel or Stainless Steel bowl
- Pour vinegar over crushed raspberries
- Cover and let stand for 48 hours in a cool spot
- Add sugar to your sweet tooth
- Serve two tablespoons to a 1/2 can Tonic Water and top with a Mint Leaf
- You can strain your raspberries, but we like to eat them
- ** I have used regular white vinegar with success and in the pictures above used MixParty Coconut Balsamic Vinegar.