I love easy cooking with tasty results. This is maybe not so pretty, but was it tasty. I took smallish potatoes and baked them until tender.
Turn up oven to high heat, 450 degrees. Place potatoes on a cookie sheet or pie pan, if you are only making enough for two, and smash them with a potato masher until they spread out. Season to your taste. I also added herb goat cheese and fresh chives from the garden. Drizzle it with Sundried Tomato Infused Olive Oil from Mix Party Bake for an additional 20 minutes until golden and crispy on the edges. Check out Mix Party, it’s on their blog, for their version of this great recipe. They used Mix Party Parmesan EVOO. Which Oil flavor would you choose for this recipe? Watch for a great giveaway coming soon!
- Small potatoes
- Mix Party Olive Oil
- Bake your potatoes until folk tender.
- Drizzle the flavor of choice EVOO on a cooking sheet
- Place on potatoes and smash down with masher
- Season and add toppings of choice
- Drizzle a bit more EVOO on top of potatoes
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes until golden and crispy on edges